How do you value knowledge? How do your customers value your knowledge? By creating a knowledge culture where knowledge exchange is valued, your business will be able to pass this onto your customers in the shape of enhanced customer service.
Review a decision type to learn more
“The secret of getting ahead is getting started” – Mark Twain
- What does your knowledge strategy for the next 3-5 years look like?
- Have you updated this for the new working environment?
- How will you share content and exchange knowledge effectively in the next 12 months?
- Do you have the appropriate technology and knowledge platform to enable this?
- Where are you now?
- Where do you want to be?
- How do you get there?
- How do you measure your progress