Adapting to the remote office
Globally, business is facing disruption on an unprecedented scale and at a pace unseen before. Ensuring your workforce is positioned to optimally function and perform is essential, both in the short and long term.
Review a decision type to learn more
“Culture is what people do when no one is looking” – Herb Kelleher
- In the next 3-5 years where do you see your work force being predominantly based?
- How are you going to provide new responsibilities and career advancement to your workforce?
- How are you planning to attract and retain talent with the skills required to grow your organisation?
- In the next 12 months, how do you plan to support your work force through continued disruption?
- How will your workforce react if you do not take action?
- Do you understand the support your work force requires to be successful?
- Where are you now?
- Where do you want to be?
- How do you get there?
- How do you measure your progress?